Despite its name, our Tropic Comfort Crew II isn’t just for the tropics. Hopper season in the Rockies, bull reds in the marsh, and weed lines off the Outer Banks all require a shirt that blocks the sun and helps you keep your cool. Whatever the latitude, the Tropic Comfort does the job. The ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control; it also floats over the skin with a soft, cotton-like feel so you can stay cool and focus on the fishing. A relaxed fit with gussets under the arms make the design remarkably motion-friendly, and longer sleeves with thumb-holes provide additional sun protection for the backs of the hands. A favorite of diehard anglers, the Tropic Comfort makes you feel good another way, too—it’s built with Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Supercomfortable, ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Classic, relaxed tee silhouette with gussets under arms; design won’t ride up in back while casting
- Thumb-holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Materials - 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight - 209 g (7.4 oz)