When the wind falls off and the mangroves start shimmering in the heat, our Tropic Comfort Hoody II is the next best thing to a cool breeze. The ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration, and stays fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. It also floats over the skin with a soft, cotton-like feel so you can stay comfortable and focus on the fishing. The generous hood design fits over a baseball cap, while longer sleeves with thumb- holes cover the hands for additional protection in heated conditions. The TCH II is the simple, one-piece sun solution for anglers who’d rather not mess around with gloves, neck gaiters and broad-brim hats. Made with Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Supercomfortable, ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Classic, relaxed tee silhouette with generous hood designed to fit over a baseball cap
- Thumb-holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Materials - 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight - 235 g (8.3 oz)