Patagonia's Hyper Puff™ Hoody delivers reliable weather-resistant warmth. Its innovative HyperDAS™ insulation (100-g polyester throughout) keeps your heat, packs down small and then springs back to far greater loft than other synthetic insulations of its weight. A lightweight ripstop nylon Pertex Quantum® shell surrounds the insulation and is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Along with articulated patterning, the hoody stretches to accommodate your moves and to help trap your heat. A simple, articulated, helmet-compatible hood has internal elastic stitching, a minimal visor and a single-pull drawcord adjustment. Elasticized cuffs and a discreet drawcord at the drop hem further seal in warmth. Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers; one large interior mesh drop-in; one exterior zippered chest. Comes with stuffsack for easy storage.
- Lightweight, 2-way-stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative synthetic 100-g HyperDAS™ insulation packs down small but delivers big loft and warmth by creating plenty of dead air space (DAS)
- Engineered patterning and variable quilting provide maximum articulation for deep warmth and unhindered movement
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Simple, articulated, helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic stitching, visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets; large interior mesh drop-in pocket; one exterior zippered chest pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth; stuffsack for easy storage
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.1-oz 100% nylon stretch ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g 100% polyester HyperDAS™ insulation.
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved