Nothing feels better in the Baja heat than our Tropic Comfort Crew—except watching a monster pez gallo disappear back into the Sea of Cortez after an epic battle. The ultralight, supercomfortable 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey fabric wicks moisture, provides reliable 50+ UPF sun protection and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control for long weeks on the road. A rear zippered security pocket stashes a fly box or other essentials, and thumb-holes on the cuffs allow for added sun protection on the back of the hands. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Rear zippered security fly-box pocket
- Thumb-holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Materials - 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 181 g (6.4 oz)