Featuring a 4-layer waterproof shell, the newly designed Patagonia Swiftcurrent Expedition Waders have been engineered for enhanced fit, mobility and durability. Their heaviest weight, most fully featured waterproof/breathable wader, the Swiftcurrent Expeditions feature a new, fully-adjustable quick-release suspender system so conversion from chest to waist high is precise and quick. The new Secure Stretch wading belt offers comfortable closure but is secure enough to accommodate a net, bear spray or other accessories. The drawcord cinch-top closure keeps things snug on frigid days. Other technical details include an interior waterproof pocket, a hand-warmer pocket with zip flaps and Yulex booties. 100% recycled fabric
- EZ-Lock height adjustability is now combined with a new quick-release suspender system.
- Top-hem drawcord seals in warmth.
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket has zip flaps for back-of-hand comfort.
- Large chest pocket has horizontal water-resistant zip.
- Integrated belt loops keep wading belt at hand for easier on/off; new Secure Stretch wading belt is secure enough for bear spray or other accessories.
- Two exterior stash pockets with water-resistant zippers offer secure storage.
- Two generous interior drop-in pockets easily accommodate fly box, tippet spools or gloves.
- Anatomical left and right Yulex booties have a more socklike fit, resist compaction over time and are polygrid-lined for additional warmth and comfort.
- Removable foam kneepads
Example of new size: LRM is a Large wader, REG 32” inseam, Medium 9-11 bootie
First letter is size
S = Small
M = Medium
L = Large
XL = Extra Large
2 = 2XL
Second letter is inseam
X = XS 28”
S = Short 30”
R = Regular 32”
L = Long 34”
Third letter is bootie size
M = Med 9-11
L = Large 12-13