Designed around the original Colorado’s click and pawl system, the new Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 different parts in total, all designed, machined, and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA.
- Fully machined from a solid one-piece frame and solid one-piece spool for maximum strength and rigidity
- Machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post for increased grip and reduced weight, eliminating the need for a counter weight
- All metal click/pawl mechanism with a stainless steel pawl, gear, and spring.
- Machined marine-grade bronze bushing which rotates on a stainless steel spindle with a quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color