The SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines are a unique departure from the traditional graduated density lines of years past. With a variety of double-density sinking rates and a smooth, seamless transition between each, the SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines provide straightline connections to subsurface flies, meaning you’re in control of the fly every second it’s in the water.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers
- Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straight-line connection to the fly
- Sink 5/Sink 7: The fastest sinking SD line, with a Sink 5 running line and Sink 7 (7.0 ips) head, designed to dredge the bottom
- SA STILLWATER SD WF X S# S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate)