Made in Montana with legendary GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable fabrics, the Guide Classic Stockingfoot is a time honored, durability first, fundamental performer.
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top stash pocket
- Flip out zippered secure pocket for essentials at the ready
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with built-in gravel guards
- GORE-TEX 3-Layer wader laminate with reinforced lower legs
- The GORE-TEX membrane is the heart of all GORE-TEX products. The GORE-TEX membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX membrane between an outer fabric and lining.