The Flyweight Access Hoody balances warmth with breathability for crisp-morning comfort and hard-charging performance.
- Recycled micro-ripstop polyester main body fabric, combined with Polartec® Power Grid™ along sides and underarms, providing an incredible warmth to weight ratio and freedom of movement
- Fixed hood with stretch elastic opening for easy on and off
- Zippered stretch mesh chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Stretch cuff for easy on and off
Power Grid™ Patented grid construction knit strengthens performance efficiency by increasing warmth and breathability, while also reducing fabric mass. These geometric patterns improve compressibility, wicking, and add technical style. By reinventing thermal warmth possibilities, Power Grid™ is a minimalist design that maximizes fabric performance.
FABRIC TECH: Main Body: 100% recycled polyester rip-stop, 61 gsm with PFC-Free DWR; Back, Side & Underarms: Polartec® Power Grid™, 139 gsm, 50% recycled polyester, 47% polyester, 3% elastane w/ Polygiene® Odor Resist Technology