Montana Wool Core Crewneck is a superfine insulator that is great feeling next the to skin and neutrilizes odors and regulates core temperatures through tough wet weather. The flatlock stitched seams prevent chafing and is a great layering piece made of hardworking 18.5 micron wool. This item is made in the United States.
- Made in the USA with wool fibers from Montana
- 18.5 micron, super fine wool provides soft, next-to skin comfort, retains its insulation properties when wet and is naturally odor resistant
- Unique knitting process provides unmatched stretch and recovery in a light fabric weight
- Flatlock stitched seams prevent chafing
- Available October 1, 2014
- FABRIC TECH: 100% Montana Wool
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 6.5 oz/185g