It only takes one cold, wet day on the river to appreciate that dry gear makes for a better experience. Simms Dry Creek® Dry Bag helps you keep your dry stuff dry. A roll-top, seam-sealed design keeps everything inside safe from the inevitable splashes and spray that come with being in and around water. There's a D-Ring for clipping to the boat or your other gear to keep it from bouncing around or finding its way into the water.
- Highly‐durable, waterproof storage (not submersible)
- Roll top closure with TPU‐coated webbing
- Fully taped seams
- Single D‐Ring for securing to bags & watercraft
- FABRIC TECH: 201D TPU‐coated nylon
- Small - DIMENSIONS: 13" X 10.5" X 4" (3 ROLLS CLOSED) | CAPACITY: 610 cu. in. | APPROX. WEIGHT: 4.8 oz
- Medium - DIMENSIONS: 16" X 12" X 6.5" (3 ROLLS CLOSED) | CAPACITY: 1220 cu. in. | APPROX. WEIGHT: 4.8 oz
- Large - DIMENSIONS: 20" X 13.5" X 8" (3 ROLLS CLOSED) | CAPACITY: 2197 cu. in. | APPROX. WEIGHT: 6.4 oz
- Small - At 10 liters, it's sized to hold stuff like gloves, a hat and a small camera.
- Medium - At 20 liters, it's sized to hold spare clothes and your camera.
- Large - At 36 liters, it's big enough to hold a set of waders and boots